Friday, August 26, 2011

Introducing: Screenshots of the Week!

I've been meaning to do something like this for a while now. Havn't really "had time" (I'm lazy) but now I'm done thinking about it. I'm doing it! Every Friday I'll be uploading screenshots I find interesting, impressive and great. Of course it doesn't have to be WoW screenshots. Any kind of screenshot you've taken while playing a game works just as good! Variation equals awesomeness! It would be really fun if I'd get some screenshots from all the corners of the world! Give me screenshots! Feed me! With screenshots! Gogogo! Anyway, here goes!

Screenshots of the Week - August 26, 2011

He's naughty. Very naughty.
By: MiniMorvel

"Cute" doesn't even say half of it.
By: MiniMorvel

A mighty, fearsome beast! Deathwing looks cool too.
By: MiniMorvel

"This city will be the first to fall before my...paws"
By: MiniMorvel

Vein's cooling his hands after killing so many gnomes.
By: MiniMorvel

"OMG HAAAAALP!!"
By: MiniMorvel

Quite a cool pose. Enough said.
By: MiniMorvel

"I can see my treehouse from here!"
By: MiniMorvel

"This isn't Winterspring!"
By: MiniMorvel

Do you want to have your screenshots posted at next week's Screenshots of the Week? 
Then send your screenshots to MMscreenshots@live.com for your chance to have them posted!
Remember to include a link to your blog/website etc so I know who to give credit to!

No comments:

Post a Comment