Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Saga's Call to Arms: Real ID Heroics – EU

Saga, of Spellbound.nu, recently decided to form an elite group of fearsome bloggers and tackle the deadly dungeon known to man as Zul'Aman. She asked for volunteers, brave souls who were willing to die for their...err...server, to join her quest to destroy the evil Troll Lords of Zul'Aman. I instantly decided that this was too important to ignore and raised my hand. Together with Saga, Syrco, Pukaja and Reala I entered the troll's domain. We emerged...victorious.

In other words....

Saga, of Spellbound.nu, formed a group of bloggers through the Real ID Grouping thingy and we then went through Zul'Aman. It was great to finally be grouped with people who knows how to play. Not only that, people who are good persons. I've had enough of arrogant idiots in dungeons so this was really welcomed. 

Well done, Saga, for forming a group of Healers and actually pulling their sorry alt's asses through Zul'Aman without any real problems! Had a great time!




1 comment:

  1. I was lots of fun! I hope we can do it again one day :)

    ReplyDelete