Thursday, May 19, 2011

Diary of a Warlock alt - Silverpine Forest

Just finished questing in Silverpine Forest and I have to say that it was a really great place quest in! I love what Blizzard's done with the place! The quests were great, the "storyline" in Silverpine was great and I had a very good time questing in there. My favourite bit was when you got to run around with Lord Godfrey and his companions and just burn down houses, heh. And I did jump in my chair going "Whaaaaaa!?!?" when (SPOILARZ) Lord Godfrey shoots Lady Sylvanas, actually killing her. She was ressed by her new servants, the Val'kyrs, who sacrificied themselves to resurrect Sylvanas. Totally cool.

Oh well, now it's onwards to Hillsbrad!

2 comments:

  1. I've been playing with the idea of making a Horde alt just to see Silverpine and Hillsbrad, since everyone says they're just totally awesome now.

    But I can't decide if I want to make it a Warlock and do some sort of Warlock leveling guide - or just pick any random class ;)

    Those two zones really do seem to have a lot of fun quests now though. And Silverpine was always a favourite of mine when I was Horde.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I love the fact that you're actually Sylvanas's like "chosen" while questing in Silverpine and you get to learn about some of the story behind Sylvanas which could be good for the uneducated! :>

    A warlock leveling guide sounds like a pretty good idea, but isn't a leveling guide suppoused to work for all classes? You class-racist! =D

    Yeah it was good back in the days, it's just a lot better now! :) If you do choose the try the zone out just wait until you get to do the quest were YOU'RE the questgiver. Made my day!

    ReplyDelete